Over the years we have successfully developed excellent partnerships with a number of housing associations and landowners in order to identify specific opportunities that will fulfil local housing needs and contribute towards the ongoing programme requirements of individual partners.
If you have a project you would like to discuss in confidence please contact email@example.com.
- We believe in the principles of working in partnership and combining resources, experience and knowledge to create a better team which can deliver the best solution for the project in hand.
- Whether taking an equity stake through a special purpose vehicle, forward-funding the construction costs or purchasing land, we unlock stalled projects.
- As an award-winning, established house-builder, Laragh Partnerships has carved a niche in delivering both new homes for individual buyers and partnering with statutory and voluntary sector housing providers. Differentiating ourselves through our proactive approach, we work with our partners, sharing risks and investing in a wide-range of residential-led projects.
- We recognise that local authorities and housing association registered providers face unprecedented challenges in response to the Comprehensive Spending Review, Housing Revenue Reform 2012 and the wider Housing Strategy for England, with key issues being: Increasing supply – more homes and growth, social and affordable housing reform, a thriving private-renting sector, a strategy for empty homes, quality of housing experience and support, quality, sustainability and delivery.
- Working in partnership with housing associations and local authorities Laragh Partnerships have since delivered a number of developments throughout its core working area of Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire.
- Over the years we have successfully developed excellent partnerships with a number of housing associations and landowners in order to identify specific opportunities that will fulfill local housing needs and contribute towards the ongoing programme requirements of individual partners.
Laragh Partnerships have recently completed a scheme of 8 houses for Bedfordshire Pilgrims Housing Association in Steeple Morden, Cambridgeshire working in conjunction with Hill Partnerships. The scheme comprises 4 pairs of semi detached houses which are a mixture of private and affordable.We have also recently started work on a new scheme of 12 houses in Shepreth, Hertfordshire. Please contact us for further details.