Leading property developer, Laragh Homes, has announced that David Rapley is to step down from his role as company director
The continual expansion at the Cambridgeshire company has driven the decision following an extremely successful seven-year period. This has enabled Laragh to undertake many larger and exciting projects while consolidating its reputation for excellence in the property sector – highlights being the award-winning projects at The Pastures in Harston and Manor Farm, Stretham.
“It has been an absolute honour to work with David since 2012,” said Simon Somerville-Large, Managing Director and Founder of Laragh (pictured). “Due to David’s numerous commitments, he has decided to step down as a Director of Laragh, whilst Rheebridge Ltd retains its 50% shareholding. Details of the new director appointment will be announced shortly.”
Commenting on his departure in order to focus on philanthropic projects and other business interests, David Rapley said: “Laragh has an incredibly bright, exciting and profitable future ahead, with many excellent sites secured, and in the pipeline.”
Prestigious Laragh Homes projects currently in progress include:
- Luxury apartments at Alexander House, Fore Hill, Ely
- Great Abington family homes development
- Former Cambridge Squash Club site on Histon Road
- Manor Farm, phase 3, Stretham
- The Pastures bespoke properties in Harston
- Community Land Trust development, Wilburton.
- Barn conversions and new homes at Rectory Farm, Thriplow